The Small Business Technical Assistance Program provides existing and start-up small businesses within Clinton, Essex, Hamilton, Warren, and Washington Counties with free technical assistance provided by professional business consultants.
LCLGRPB hosted a webinar about the SBTA Program and the recording of the webinar can be found here.
Business owners can receive assistance with:
- Overall Business Management
- Financial Management & Record Keeping
- Business Plans
- Website/Digital Sales
- Business Transition Planning
- Staff Management Strategies
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Expansion Assistance
- Budgeting & Cash Flows
- Long-Term Business Planning
- Less than 25 employees.
- Business located within Clinton, Essex, Hamilton, Warren, or Washington County.
- Able to provide a current Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable).
- Start-up businesses must have financing secured or underway, as confirmed by the funding source.
- Participating businesses will be required to share results from the program with LCLGRPB.
- Not a publicly traded company.
- Independently owned.
Only applications from eligible entities, as determined by the LCLGRPB, will be considered. Complete applications for technical assistance are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility for the program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.